i can’t believe i went from literally failing everything in high school and having a c minus average, crying every day and not even able to make it through a school day, to actually going to college a year early and making As and Bs in all my classes and actually getting into frostburg!! i think life is gonna be good
watch the first 4 minutes of Now You See Me
(Source: mrjesseeisenberg, via telephonicinvasion)
cosmo takes a bath
Inspect, Humble and Kneel are my favorites, oooh. Just replace the woman with a cute boy.
I think this is an important message. Unless you have discussed specifically what means “no” with the intent to use “no” during a scene and continue through it, always check in when someone says “no”. That means stop what you’re doing and ask.
I, for one, don’t like to use the word “stop” during play. My partner(s) are aware that if I do slip the word “stop” during play, I’m approaching a limit and might safe-word if the intensity or action isn’t changed soon.
Always discuss what “no” and “stop” mean to your partner. If they do say “no,” your obligation is to take it seriously, stop, and check in with your partner unless otherwise specified..
(Source: tiedupready, via submissivedreamer)
This is a really good question! It’s not really something that I’ve done a lot of thinking on or anything, but if I had to answer, I would say that it’s because most lesbian erotica is written by women. The market for literature written by women (I had to edit this because I missed a phrase!) is already pretty small, let’s be real. The market for gay fiction is infinitesimally smaller, so the market for gay erotica must be even smaller than that.
Literature written by men generally sells better anyway, so in a very small, specific market, it would still make sense that gay erotica written by women, for women, would not sell as well as erotica written by men.
Also, it seems to me (as a lesbian) that it is actually more acceptable in society to be a gay man than to be a lesbian woman, and I think that can be attributed to the idea of male-privilege. You don’t see girls looking at guys saying, “Oh, you’re not really gay; you just haven’t had MY pussy!”
Sorry, this isn’t really articulate or well-explained, but I hope this answers your question! I didn’t do any actual research, haha. Just my musings?
I kind of disagree. I think it’s much more acceptable to be a lesbian woman than it is to be a gay man - but I think this is still kind of a patriarchy thing (as much as I hate using that phrase oh my god). Guys like lesbians because they think they’re hot. But for gay guys, to want it up the butt is considered to them more of a submissive or feminine desire and they get the short end of the stick due to that. Or people consider it weak to not want to bone a girl, for whatever reason. How many articles have you seen about hate crimes against lesbians, and then how many have you seen about hate crimes against gay men?
almost every bdsm article i have ever read REFERS TO THE DOM AS HE AND THE SUB AS SHE
THIS ANNOYS ME A GREAT DEAL 8l
»accidents will happen - a mark/eduardo fanmix of sorts.
001. ‘you’re an asshole’ | elvis costello - i’m not angry
002. ‘let the hacking begin’ | pixies - monkey gone to heaven
003. ‘i believe i deserve some recognition from this board’ | beastie boys - sabotage
004. ‘… tonight’ | arctic monkeys - dangerous animals
005. ‘the thing’ | ramones - we’re a happy family
006. ‘they gotta see this in palo alto’ | guns n’ roses - welcome to the jungle
007. ‘i quit the internship!’ | cake - never there
008. ‘you were in new york!’ | emmy the great - my party is better than yours
009. ‘you froze the account!’ ‘i needed to get your attention!’ | florence + the machine - a kiss with a fist
010. ‘i need my cfo’ | fleet foxes - your protector
011. ‘what is this?’ | nancy sinatra - bang bang (my baby shot me down)
012. ******* | mumford & sons - i gave you all
013. the end #1 | laura marling - blackberry stone
014. the end #2 | paul mccartney - singalong junk
(Source: agnesnutter, via ericaalbrightisabitch)
After Martin Luther
1. Children are capable of feeling
both shame and abandonment.
14. My father lives alone. Also,
a hawk killed his dog and you
expect me to believe in mercy.
20. Good things happen to bad people.
47. One day, every person I have ever
loved will die and the only option
you have given me is to just sit by
and watch it happen or hope
I am the first to go.
48. Speaking of love,
86. The list of artists who have
committed suicide only includes
the ones who were well known
enough to be found.
95. As a child, I prayed every night.
It felt important. Mature. Powerful.
I wish someone had told me that
it was me, that I was the powerful one.
Imagine it: fleets of six-year-olds
believing that strongly in themselves.
- Sierra DeMulder
(Source: sierrademulder, via lordvanquisher)
this is a picture of me that i actually like
look how cute i am
spammin u with my hair
LOOK YOU CAN SEE MY HAIR I REALLY LOVE THIS PICTURE LOOK HOW BLUE IT IS
also you can see my scar, god damn, i didn’t realize how visible it as
i couldn’t ask my psychiatrist for ambien because then she’d know i’ve been abusing it so i need to wait until after summer to get more siiiiiiiigh
about to take a bunch of obligatory hair spammy pics